This website is controlled and operated by NeoGraf Solutions, LLC, a Delaware (USA) limited liability company with is headquarters at 11709 Madison Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio 44107 USA.
ANY INFORMATION REGARDING OUR PRODUCTS SUBMITTED TO NEOGRAF THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR TO INFO@NEOGRAF.COM IS SUBMITTED WITHOUT OBLIGATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR COMPENSATION OWED TO YOU.
As you browse NeoGraf.com, our web servers may collect information about your visit. For example, to help us better serve you and improve our site, we may monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
- Which browsers people use to visit our site
NeoGraf recognizes your need for reasonable control of personally identifiable information aka personal data or personal information. The term “personally identifiable information” refers to any information associated with your name or identity. NeoGraf uses this information to better understand your needs and to provide you with better service as well as for other legitimate business interests. To help us improve your experience on NeoGraf.com, NeoGraf might also track your use of our website.
If you are asked to give us personal identifiable information to receive information, we may use such personally identifiable information as we would use the same information obtained in a traditional non-electronic manner. Employees of NeoGraf who receive and process such requests are responsible for safeguarding individual customer communications and information in accordance with applicable law. NeoGraf maintains adequate safeguards to protect your personal identifiable information from unauthorized access.
In providing such personally identifiable information, we request that you confirm that you are freely and voluntarily consenting to NeoGraf ‘s collection and further use of your personally identifiable information as described herein for NeoGraf’s business purposes and that you understand that you may withdraw such consent at any time as also further described herein. Such personal identifiable information includes standard contact information such as requested at https://neograf.com/contact/ for a non-limiting example or any and all other information you may voluntarily provide.
NeoGraf obtains and uses personally identifiable information for legitimate business purposes only. If you voluntarily provide information, NeoGraf may use that information to send you products, information, services or for any other legitimate business purpose. In order to do this, we may when necessary share information with business partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, postal authorities, government or other third parties.
These third parties may be within and/or outside your domestic region where such legitimate busines functions are performed, such as processing tasks or business functions for us or on our behalf. NeoGraf does not sell, trade, rent, or allow others to use your personally identifiable information other than as noted above. NeoGraf may disclose information to appropriate legal authorities in special cases when we believe in good faith that: (a) such disclosure is necessary to comply with the appropriate country law, (b) disclosure is permitted by law and/or required by court order, warrant or subpoena; (c) disclosure is requested by government officials with reasonable grounds to believe that the information is a communication of a computer trespasser; (d) disclosure is necessary to legally enforce the terms of this user agreement; or (e) disclosure is deemed necessary by NeoGraf, in its sole discretion, to protect the safety, rights or property of NeoGraf or any other person or entity. In the event NeoGraf merges with another company, or another company acquires all or part of NeoGraf’s assets, including without limitation, in the event of bankruptcy, personal identifiable information compiled or owned by NeoGraf may be among the items transferred in that transaction. In addition, the information you provide may be shared with NeoGraf operating units, subsidiaries or departments, as well as affiliates or other companies under ownership of NeoGraf Solutions, LLC whether located in the United States or in other parts of the world.
NeoGraf is an international company. As such this site has users from all over the world. Any information you give us through this site may be transmitted to servers outside the country where the information is entered, and may be used, stored, and processed outside the country where it was entered. NeoGraf is not responsible for the handling of information by servers outside the United States.
- Accuracy. NeoGraf strives to maintain the integrity of the data that you provide.
- Security. NeoGraf is committed to ensuring the security of your information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. The below cookies are used to ensure a good user experience.
- The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of features on NeoGraf.com.
- Necessary cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website to you, you cannot refuse them. Necessary cookies make the website usable by enabling basic function. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however as described above.
- Statistics cookies are cookies that helps us understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. Please see the below information regarding Google Analytics below. These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website
- Performance cookies are cookies used specifically for gathering data on how visitors use a website, which pages of a website are visited most often, or if they get error messages on web pages. These cookies monitor only the performance of the site as the user interacts with it.
The following table gives details of the different types of cookies that might be used during a session.
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics. Calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. Stores information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Up to 2 years||Statistics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Stores information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report regarding performance of the website. The data collected includes the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||Up to 3 days||Statistics,|
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute||Statistics,|
|_gat_gtag_UA_142763670_1||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics specific to NeoGraf’s analytics tracker number. Throttles the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute||Statistics|
|_CEFT||This cookie stores page variants assigned to visitors for A/B performance testing. A/B testing is a process of showing two variants of the same web page to different segments of website visitors at the same time and comparing which variant drives more conversions.||Up to 1 year||Performance|
|CookieConsent||Limited functionality like banners loading or loading other notification icons. It stores if the user has given their consent for cookies or not.||1 year||Necessary|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about visitors’ device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Statistics|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Is the primary cookie that records user consent for the usage of cookies upon accept and reject. It doesn’t track any personal data and is set only upon user action (accept/reject).||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary/cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Records the default button state of the corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.||1 year||Necessary|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of the CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.||1 year||Necessary|
Cookies enable us to gain insights into user behaviors so we can improve our communications and products. Upon your initial visit to our website, an automatic pop-up will require you to choose whether you will allow cookies from our website. If consent is given, you may revoke or reconfigure consent at any time by using the below contact information or by disabling cookie access on your browser as described above. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from being able to fully experience the features of our website.
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the above cookies, which are text files placed on your computer, to help our website analyze how users use it. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Universal Analytics is the new version of web analytics from Google that was launched in 2019. It introduces a new tracking code, the ability to track a user’s behavior among different devices and a new measurement protocol that is able to import data from online and offline devices.
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser, by clicking the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This notice only applies to activities of NeoGraf through our website. From time to time our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates, and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites (including the “careers” website that is linked on our website, which is hosted by a third party), please note that those websites have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their practices. Please check their privacy notice posted by those third parties before visiting third party websites or submitting and personally identifiable information to those websites.
We do not use our websites to knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen (13), nor is this website designed for or directed at children. By using our websites, you represent that you are age thirteen (13) or over. If you are a child under thirteen (13) years of age, you are not permitted to use our websites and should not send any personal information about yourself to us through our websites. If you believe that a child may have provided his or her personal information to us, please contact us using the contact information below. In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we will dispose of that personal information immediately.
If you have any questions, concerns or requests regarding our collection, storage, use or other processing of your personally identifiable information please submit such inquiry to us at email@example.com or https://neograf.com/contact/. Alternatively, if you would like to mail your inquiry to us you mail it to Attn: General Counsel, NeoGraf Solutions, LLC, 11709 Madison Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107 U.S.A. Our toll-free contact number is 800 253-8003. Such inquiry shall include any request to opt-out.
Regarding such inquiries, depending on your residency and applicable law you may have the right to request one or more of the following:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- To access personal data held about you and to obtain a copy of it;
- To obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances;
- To receive your personal data, which you have provided to NeoGraf, in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format and the right to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance, or to have that personal data transmitted to another data controller, where technically feasible;
- To be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing; and
- To lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used to a supervisory authority.
- Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us as stated above.
- The right to know under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
- The right to deletion under the CCPA.
- The right to opt-out under the CCPA.
In accordance with applicable law, we will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
Under the CCPA, you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity, or authority to make the request, and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Disclaimer: NEOGRAF MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF ITS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NEOGRAF HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEOGRAF DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE OR THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS DESCRIBED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL NEOGRAF BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RELATING TO THE LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS. ALTHOUGH NEOGRAF HAS TRIED TO BE AS ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND CURRENT AS POSSIBLE, NEOGRAF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF ITS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT.
NeoGraf reserves the right to change our Privacy Notice or the other notices contained herein. Any revisions will apply to data collected subsequent to the effective date of the change. Only continue to use of the website after each revision date if you agree to the subsequent changes. Such use will be construed as consent.
Date revised September 1st, 2020