Engineered Graphite Additives Enhance Performance in a Wide Variety of Applications
NeoGraf Solutions, LLC offers a variety of masterbatches incorporating its Graf-X™ graphene nanoplatelets, Graf+® graphite powder, and GrafGuard® expandable graphite additives.
Why Graf-M™ Graphite Masterbatches
Graphene, graphite, and expandable graphite additives can be added to polymers to boost their electrical, thermal, mechanical and fire-retardant properties. The use of masterbatches is favored by customers who prefer the convenience of handling pellets rather than powders in their manufacturing processes.
Graf-M™ Product Portfolio
Material grades have been developed for the insulation board market. Properties of the three grades are available at TDS618.
- Graf-M EPS (01) for expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation boards
- Graf-M XPS (01) for extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation boards
- Graf-M XPS (02) for extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation boards
Fire retardant (FR) grades have been developed for the polyolefin foam and thermoplastic markets, all using an LDPE carrier and 50% expandable graphite loading.
Properties of the four FR grades are available at TDS617.
The nomenclature is Graf-M FR (resin type) (Onset Temperature (°C)-Mesh Size)
- Graf-M FR (resin) (Grade)
- Graf-M FR (LDPE) (200-100)
- Graf-M FR (LDPE) (210-200)
- Graf-M FR (LDPE) (250-50)
- Graf-M FR (LDPE) (280-50)
Other formulations can be available on request.